To support our continued growth in local and overseas markets, Aurion Learning is recruiting an experienced Project Manager to join our expanding digital learning team.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to join Aurion at an exciting stage and become an essential part of a great company.
Working closely with the Operations Director, the successful candidate will progress quickly and take on a broad range of responsibilities to help ensure the future success of Aurion.
As a Project Manager, you will be running projects for our clients, from conception through to delivery. You will create project plans, liaise with the design team and client contacts, schedule meetings and create reports. You will also help clients to inform their decision making across key projects.
If you are passionate about delivering projects to the highest possible standard and able to engage with clients at all levels, we’d love to hear from you.
- Providing project management for a range of digital learning solutions to existing and new customers.
- Producing and maintaining project plans, project control documents, and project reports.
- Managing overall project deliverables and each project stage deliverables.
- Identifying and managing project issues and risks.
- Assisting with the documentation of customer requirements.
- Identifying and managing project resource requirements (liaising with departmental managers).
- Assisting pre-sales activities as required, such as providing project plans.
- Organising and assisting with customer workshops and customer project meetings.
- Managing internal project meetings.
The qualifications, skills, capabilities and experience we are seeking from you are:
- 3rd Level Qualification (Business, Engineering, Science or IT).
- Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince 2).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the software industry.
- Experience of working within an agile development environment.
- A proven track record as a project manager within a Software development environment, successfully delivering such projects within customer and commercial expectations.
- Robust Risk Analysis and Risk Management skills/experience.
- Well-developed communication skills including the ability to deliver presentations using structure and style appropriate to the audience.
- Good commercial awareness and a sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of client demands in tandem with agreed project scope.
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management, while recognising and flagging issues outside the area of own expertise.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Appreciation of good customer care practices.
- Good team player capable of leading the project team to deliver in what are sometimes challenging circumstances or timeframes.
- Willing to travel.
- Experience in the educational software industry.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
We offer continuous professional development opportunities and a range of other benefits including a contributory pension scheme and health plan.
To apply for this role, please send a detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com.