Our amazing team here at Aurion design, create and build market-leading elearning experiences. So much so, that demand for these experiences have grown, and with this, our team too. We are currently looking for an all-round enthusiastic Lead Digital Designer to join us.
Working with the elearning design and development teams, you will lead and coach the respective teams to produce creative, multi-platform digital learning resources that meet the very highest quality standards for our broad range of clients.
If you’d like to be part of a creative and talented team, where you have a high degree of ownership and want to influence learning experiences, we’d love to hear from you.
As part of Aurion, you will get to work on some really interesting projects with an impressive client list and fantastic colleagues.
- Lead and coach the digital design team in the creation of creative, high-impact multi-platform digital content that meets the very highest quality standards.
- Manage the overall design of a client solution, working with a design lead, instructional lead, technical lead and others to produce the project’s design specification.
- Take ownership and quality assure the deliverables of the digital design team to ensure that the outputs meet the needs of the client and project specification.
- Oversee AV production throughout the company. This might involve working with the Procurement and Finance Director to commission and quality assure external AV teams; acting as producer/director on a project, working with an assigned Instructional Designer to script materials for an AV project or reviewing and quality assuring post production work.
- Contribute to new product development in line with the company’s business plan.
- Drive innovation through the use of new digital content tools and technologies throughout the organisation.
On a personal level, you should:
- Be creative and passionate about the design of visually rich digital learning content that works beautifully across multiple platforms.
- Be passionate about developing your skills on an ongoing basis to ensure that you keep informed about developments in digital media.
- Have excellent analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Have experience of multi-platform digital content design and implementation.
- Have experience of UI/UX design.
- Have a 3rd Level Qualification in Design, Media, Business or IT.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Digital Design Lead or senior designer with team lead responsibility in the software or media industry.
- Have well-developed communication skills including the ability to deliver presentations using structure and style.
- Have good commercial awareness and a sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of client demands in tandem with agreed project scope.
- Be willing to travel.
- Experience in the educational software industry.
- Have experience of mobile app creation and gamification.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
We offer continuous professional development opportunities and a range of other benefits including a contributory pension scheme and health plan.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter outlining relevant skills and experience, a link to your portfolio of work, and a detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com