Tourism Ireland is the cross-border, semi-government agency responsible for the promotion and marketing of Ireland as a tourism and business destination in overseas markets, largely through the use of digital marketing techniques and campaigns.
Aurion Learning was commissioned in 2015 as part of a three year eLearning framework to support a diverse range of online learning requirements, providing a full range of strategic consultancy, content creation and train the trainer services.
Utilising our expertise in reviewing requirements from both a technical, graphic design and instructional design standpoint, we combined a wide range of engaging content formats including video, eLearning interactions and screencast videos.
Aurion Learning also:
- Provided a strategic review and planning of the most appropriate eLearning options for Tourism Ireland requirements.
- Designed and developed of a suite of engaging eLearning resources in the area of digital marketing.
- Designed a custom educational model for digital marketing education (Learn, Learn More, Apply and Share) that underpinned the overall content design and formats selected.
- Reviewed and deployed a suitable delivery platform for the new eLearning resources, the Tourism Ireland Learning Hub
- Provided additional audio and video services to enhance the modules and create additional stand-alone learning assets
- Delivered capacity building training for Tourism Ireland staff in the production of screencasting videos (product simulations) and training in the delivery of effective online webinars. The training also included assets to establish knowledge about key features of the site as well as practical use cases for staff to make the best use of the resources.
- Aurion supported Tourism Ireland in planning, creating and delivering the first online learning carried out in the organisation to a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Online delivery of the training to a globally dispersed workforce resulted in significant cost savings for courses that had been deemed cost prohibitive if delivered as face-to-face training.
- Achievement of significant time and cost savings for the Tourism Ireland team of digital marketing experts through the creation of ‘ask the expert’ video resources.
- Enhanced knowledge and expertise of how to deliver educationally effective online webinar sessions - resulting in a higher quality, more cost efficient delivery method for future topics.