New clients, projects and support commitments means that we are on the lookout for new talent to join our Belfast team. We are currently recruiting for a Front End Developer with at least 2 years’ experience to help our award winning team deliver fantastic learning experiences.
As the successful candidate, naturally you need to be front end fanatic, creative, with great user interface design and development skills and want to out-do us with your front-end thinking.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will have freedom to work directly with clients based throughout the world on varied online learning projects such as; custom eLearning programmes, learning portals, learning assessment tools and learning management systems.
Our team isn’t huge, but have a great mix of skills, allowing us to take projects from concept through to design and development, meaning you’ll get real input into the process at all levels. You will work in a close knit team of fab web application developers, digital, graphic and instructional designers.
With every day introducing a new standard, we expect you to keep an eye on what’s happening in the industry so that you can actively contribute to our design and development approach, so we continue to lead the way in learning design and technology for our clients around the world.
- 3rd level degree web design or computing qualification (or similar).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Web or UX Designer in a commercial working environment.
- Working with a team to scope user interface flows and designing high fidelity mock-ups/prototypes for a client.
- Designing and building creative and responsive web applications with graceful degradation.
- Building an interface that works across multiple browsers.
- Able to work independently as well as within a close knit team to ensure we delight our clients and project managers who make sure we keep things on track delivering on time and within budget.
Desirable but not essential criteria:
- Experience working in ASP.Net MVC projects.
- Experience using Visual Studio.
- A working knowledge of a Content Management System.
- Experience in using version control tools (such as GIT or SVN).
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience + benefits
So if you are a Front End Developer and would you like to be designing applications that are that little bit different from what others are doing and you’re interested in pushing people’s perception of what learning is and where it can happen? then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.